- Negotiating of collective bargaining, statutory and business agreements.
- Contracts of employment, with an impact on special labour relations (senior management, sales representatives, etc.).
- Individual and collective dismissals.
- Downsizing Programmes.
- Advice on claims of all types, with monitoring of processes before corporate jurisdiction and judicial review.
- Collective disputes (redundancy programmes or suspension of contacts, agreement negotiations, etc.).
- Social security claims: disabilities, widow's benefits, unemployment, etc.
- Interventions regarding Labour Inspections: inspections, processing regarding all administrative and legal rulings opposing breaches and/or liquidation, etc.
- Preparation of and request for contribution deferral
- Incorporation, conversion, dissolution, liquidation of companies and drafting of corporate agreements.
- Announcing and attending General Board meetings, Assemblies and Boards of Directors; formalisation and execution of agreements reached at them.
- Business restructuring operations: mergers, spin-offs and provisions for the branch of activity, purchase and sale of companies, creation of holding companies, purchase and sale of stocks and shares.
- Support for companies in decision making. Preparation and implementation of business projects, feasibility plans, strategic plans, business organisation, company valuation.
- Negotiating, drafting and formalising "joint venture" contracts and other forms of business collaboration
- Negotiating, drafting and formalising property contracts purchase and sale, exchange, leasehold - company, commission, distribution, supply, agency
- Negotiating, drafting and formalising brand licensing contracts, transfer of copyrights and other industrial and intellectual property rights
- Financial preparation and legal management of temporary receivership
- Claiming of bankruptcy creditor debts
- Legal and out-of-court proceedings against financial institutions for floor clauses or other abusive clauses, preference shares, swaps or other damaging financial products
- Negotiating bank debt refinancing -loans, mortgages, etc.
- Advice on the formalisation of contracts with financial institutions -loans, mortgages, payments in kind, etc.-
- Legal planning of business succession and execution of preparatory action
- Drafting of family shareholder agreements
- Legal or arbitration proceedings arising from challenges of corporate agreements, responsibility of \ administrators, separation of partners, etc.
- Legal proceedings arising from unfair competition, industrial or intellectual property rights, contractual or extra-contractual liability, termination of contracts, claims of amounts, etc.
- Legal proceedings involving the execution of bills of exchange (cheques or promissory notes), of court or arbitrary decisions
- Mediation in out-of-court agreements and transactions
- Road traffic accidents, Medical liability, Professional liability, Pathologies and constructive defects.
- Leaseholds of urban and rural properties
Inheritance and Family
- Separations, divorces, non-canonical and canonical marriage annulments, shared care and custody, common law couples, liquidation of marital partnerships, etc.
- Declarations of heirs, inheritance acceptance, forced share claims, testate claims.
- Ordinary, verbal, small claims proceedings, injunctions, voluntary jurisdiction, etc.
- Contractual liability action
- Executive, mortgage, testamentary, rural and urban leasehold proceedings, etc.
- Property, joint freehold, division of joint ownerships, termination of contracts, claims for amounts, floor clauses or other abusive clauses, preference shares, swaps or other damaging financial products
- Claiming of unpaid amounts
- Consumer and user claims
- Legal or arbitration divisions
- In rem or personal guarantees -secured, etc.-
- Processing of all types of proceeding regarding crimes against society and economic, against employee rights
- Advice and defence for road safety offences
- Advice and defence for employee right offences
- Advice and defence for offences against family relationships, the violation of care and custody duties, family abandonment, etc.
Administrative and Urban Planning
- Processing of urban planning permits
- Urban management. Processing of land readjustment and urban planning projects
- Establishing and management of compensation boards
- Advice to the public authorities regarding personnel, contracts, public services and claims.
- Processing of administrative proceedings, requests for reversal, appeals regarding decisions, acts and provisions of the Public authorities and prior claims
- Administrative sanctions due to a reach of noise, safety, pollution regulations, etc.
- Pecuniary Liability. Claims against the public authorities, for damages arising from public service operations.
- Pecuniary liability due to medical negligence
- De facto proceedings
- Compulsory Expropriation
- Public Contracting
- Personalised tax planning
- Studies regarding the impact of tax on all types of transaction and/or operation with financial repercussions (property, corporate issues, etc.).
- Study and planning of tax for business structures with private equity.
- Study, planning of tax for the inheritance of private and business equity
- Processing of appeals and all types of claims before the tax authorities and economic-administrative and judicial review courts